Support for Work Placements in Finland
University of Oulu awards internship support for their own degree students’ work placements both in Finland and abroad. The support for Work Placement in Finland (total 1600 € when the placement is outside the University of Oulu and total 1000 € when the placement is in the University of Oulu) is paid to the employer to compensate the expenses caused by organizing the traineeship period. The employer first pays the salary and at the end of the internship invoices the University support.
The student is eligible to apply for the support for Work Placement in Finland if
- The work placement is a part of the studies (the contents of the work placement have been approved by the student’s department/subject),
- The work placement will last at least 2 months,
- The student salary is min 1187 €/month (2017),
- The student is actively registered in the University during the internship period,
- The student is under contract with the employer during the entire internship period and
- The student has not previously completed a work placement period supported by the University.
The application is made in SoleMOVE. Before leaving the application in SoleMOVE the student has made an internship plan with his/her departmental internship contact person. Then The Traineeship Agreement should be made between the University and the employer. The copy of the agreement is delivered to the student who will attach it to his/her application.
Application period: Dec 12nd 2016 - deadline will be announced later. Number of the supports is limited. The application for the support should be made before the start date of internship.
More information: Tari Rantasuo (Student Center), firstname.lastname@example.org, 0294 487455.
Last updated: 17.2.2017